FRIENDSHIP seeks a creative designer-friend with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. To work with us in building brands that take the attention of the consumer not by screaming but by earning it with beautiful, creative and meaningful communication.
- Work simultaneously on different projects based on current client workload.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, web and other media, including animations.
- Take a creative campaign idea and lift it to a higher level with your design-mojo and mad shifu-level design skills.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects and making friends.
- 2+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- Adaptive design eye and skill.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- A strong passion for… Well, just a strong passion actually. We love people who are passionate about anything. Is it design? (we hope so) Or competitive dog grooming? (great!) Collecting navel fluff? (Weird, but OK!) Soap carving or yodeling? All good. We believe in friends with passion for whatever they do.
You get to
Work closely with a bunch of friends on a boat-office at the MAS in Antwerp. What’s not to like? You’ll work directly with our senior art director (super friendly), creative teams (also friendly) and project managers (you can guess… Yup, friendly as f*ck) Together, you’ll tackle projects for all kinds of clients like FRISK, Unilever, Accent, Guylian, Délio, Carousel, Equifirst, MeDirect and many more.
Think you might want to be our friend?
Say ‘hi’ to firstname.lastname@example.org