FRIENDSHIP IS LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
Unboring Life is what we do at Friendship. We make people’s lives better, more fun and more interesting, together with brands. Our clients and projects range from local initiatives to big international brands. Friendship is growing fast and therefor we are looking to hire an extra crew member on our office boat in Antwerp. We’re eager to hire a top notch and experienced account manager!
What’s your experience?
For at least 2 years you have played your part in advertising agencies as a project manager or account executive/manager. You can manage projects from A to Z for a wide variety of clients, make budgets without hassle and planning is your thing! You like to get your hands on any project and managing the expectations of both creatives and clients is your second nature. Servicing clients is in your blood!
What are the skills we’re looking for?
- You are used to manage projects and don’t mind the administration part of the job (budgets, planning, invoicing, forecasting and reporting).
- You love working for a wide variety of national and international clients.
- You can translate the clients’ needs and objectives into a clear creative brief without breaking asweat.
- You love to take our creative solutions back to the client and present them with pride.
- Steve Jobs’ presentation skills are nothing compared to yours.
- You see problems as opportunities.
- Your communication skills — both written and spoken — in Dutch, French and English are verygood. (If you can add German or Japanese, that is considered a plus.)
- Staying on budget and planning makes you a happy trooper.
- Don’t even expect something about ‘digital’ in this list, that goes without saying.
- You are a positive team player.
- You work closely with our Client Service Director.
- You are not afraid of our office dogs Monty, Carlos and Billy (very sweet, gentle doggies).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You’re a part of a small hands-on team of account managers.
- You’ll work for national and international brands.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and everything that goes with it.
- a car, smartphone, computer, … You’ll get everything you need to thrive.
- You’ll have a clear career path with corresponding training budget.
- You’ll work at the coolest office in Antwerp, without question.
- You’ll get a chance to unbore life with us.
Interested? We can’t wait to talk to you!
So send your CV and motivation to our Client Service Director firstname.lastname@example.org and she will get back to you!